Terms & Condition
Terms of service
Description of Service
Welcome to LearnUP 365- 1st of its kind GLOBAL e-LEARNING MARKET PLACE for Learners to evaluate, research and select the right partner for their holistic learning journey through staged and structured programs with defined progression path from wide range of global mentors and top institutes.
The LearnUP e-learning platform permits parents, learners to research, evaluate and select right partner for their holistic learning journey as well as allows mentors or institutes to share their knowledge and skills and reach out to learners interested to enhance their knowledge and skills.
LearnUP may, at their sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. LearnUP reserve the right to refuse or to produce the service to any individual for any reason and/or to discontinue the service in whole or partly at any time, with or while not previous notice.
LearnUP is an online platform connecting mentors and institutes to learners and by accessing and using any part of the service, you are agreeing to the
Terms and conditions
1. The entire content of the courses is protected by copyright and trademark laws and alternative proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and logos are LearnUP, its knowledge partners, and/or alternative third-party licensors.
- Learners will use the service for right purpose and will not use the Service in any means which will infringe upon the utilization or rights of the other user.
- Learner will not have any interaction or upload any content in any behaviour that constitutes unauthorized or unsought advertising, junk or bulk email (also referred to as “spamming”), chain letters, or any other sort of unauthorized solicitation.
- Learners will not partake in any behaviour that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates a personal or cluster of people on the premise of faith, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or incapacity. Learners will not impersonate any individual or entity, together with any of our workers or representatives.
- Learning from listed institutes is at sole risk and LearnUP doesn't supervise any courses or classes and isn't concerned in any approach with the actions of any people.
- Learner will be self-liable for all prices and/or risks related to participation in any category. LearnUP does not collect any fees for the courses as Learners sign up directly with institutes and hence isn’t liable for course performance regarding fees. Any refund needs to be directly managed with the as per their refund policy.
- The courses offered on the LearnUP are offered directly by the Mentors and LearnUP isn't accountable for any info on its Service listings or profiles.
- Institutes / Mentors
- Institutes / mentors will honour any enrolments through LearnUP at the value and time listed within the Service, and do not refuse enrolments or participation by any student for any discriminatory or alternative unrealistic reason.
- Institute /mentors need to ensure that any content or course provided won't contain third party proprietary material or material that's subject to alternative third-party proprietary rights unless you have got permission from the rightful owner of the course curriculum.
- Institute / mentors need to ensure they are qualified to teach the courses that you have listed with LearnUP in line with the information provide while onboarding.
- LearnUP is not responsible if Learners post a review of the course and overall learning experience.
- LearnUP will have the right to use the content or learning material uploaded for any campaign or promotion for the Institute will be self-liable for collecting the course fees as per the agreement with the Learner.
- Institutes / mentors while onboarding agrees to a partnership model and liable to settle associated fees or dues in timely manner to continue benefits of the platform.
- LearnUP reserves the right to block access in event of payment defaults. LearnUp reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any course, comment, at any time and for any reason.
- LearnUP has no management over Learner or Institutes compliance and cannot control the provisions of the Course Curriculum or any party’s performance/ LearnUP shall not be command liable for any liability arising out of the course or any actions that you simply might absorb reliance on that.
- LearnUP reserves right to create changes to the LearnUP website, apps, and Services as deemed fit.
- Learners and Mentors understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the service might occur and also agree that LearnUP has no management over third party networks used to connect them over the LearnUP platform.
Our office shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
care@LearnUP365.com, in case of any queries.